Tuesday, 31 May 2016

Kick-Starting You to a Great Life

I have been blogging for over 3 years now so this is not my first ever post! I have been over on wordpress but will be shifting my insights over to Blogger from now onwards.

Here's What I do


I am a Published Author, NLP Practitioner, Timeline Therapist™,  Life Enhancement Coach (Dip), Performance and Business Coach.

I have also kick-started my own life a couple of times, having started with nothing, achieving some of my wildest dreams, losing everything and bouncing back again.

I also like to keeps things simpler and I am direct in my approach. Nothing needs to be complex. Sometimes, I am also direct in my writing. Why? because at times we all need to wake up and smell the flipping coffee.

Getting Started is Usually the Hardest Stage When Trying to Create More Success in Life, Business or Performance


In my 14 years or so experience of coaching people to live a greater life, the hardest part of achievement for most people I have found, is the getting started. This is usually the case whether it is for a new business or an athlete looking to get back to their peak performance.

Imagine if you were going to jump-start a car. You are the unlucky one who has to do the pushing, while the other person is sat in the drivers seat.

Getting momentum is the hardest part of getting the car to roll forwards. It takes mammoth effort.

This is how it is when we are trying to achieve something spectacular. It can be even more difficult when we have tasted success before and are trying to recapture what we once enjoyed.

You are probably aware of this yourself.

So that is what I blog about mainly...it's certainly who I seem to attract as clients anyway.

Everything Begins in the Mind


If you think about it, everything begins in the mind. That means in your mind. All the results you have now are because of your future thinking. That includes your failed attempts to get what you want, your 'failures', your bad relationships, the fact that you are stuck in a dead-end job, the reason you haven't started that new business yet...

It's all because of what is going on in your mind on a regular basis.

If you can change what is in your mind - how you habitually think - you will change your life dramatically. Sometimes those changes need to happen at an unconscious level - that is why a good coach is needed.

It saved my life once upon a time.

So if you really want to get the success you desire, or earn a 6 figure income, give your business a boost or recapture your past performance or success, then what are you waiting for? It's not going to happen by itself.

I have a proven track record in really catapulting people way further up the road to their desired destination.

And I do it over a 90 day period.