Wednesday, 23 November 2016

2017 Make it Your Best Year Ever - Guaranteed Personal and Business Coaching

So 2017 is almost upon us. It's that time of year when we look toward 2017 as not only a new year but a new start.

All those short-lived resolutions are made and broken. For a few days at least, people have a feeling that this year, this time, things will be better than the last.

"This year, I will make my life better, easier, happier, healthier or wealthier," they exclaim. Their spirits are lifted and happiness abounds.



Come mid-january they are back to their previous state of mind and back in unpleasant circumstances. Stuck in a dead-end job perhaps or struggling financially month to month. 

Next thing they know, 2018 is fast approaching and the pattern is repeated all over again.

The hope. The temporary happiness and then quickly back to the same old results and unfulfilling life. I am sure you recognize the pattern.

It doesn't have to be like this. 
make 2017 your year

Do you want to transform your life? Or do you want to get back to your best and recapture those great, successful, happy times you once experienced?

You can transform your life and take control. You can do it.

So my question to you is: 

Would you like to seriously turn those new year hopes and dreams into reality?

If you answered yes, then please read on

Great, You're still here.

Personal Coaching That Will Change Your Life In 2017 and Beyond 


I don't care what state you are in now or what circumstances you find yourself in. I am not bothered about your past either. What mistakes you made, bad choices you may have taken, any curveballs that hit you, or whatever. 

What I am interested in is your potential and desire to get what you want and help you get it.

If you bring the desire my personal coaching will get you the results. I can change your life for you. I can help you take control of your future by helping you create it the way you would like it to turn out.

I will give you unlimited hours of personal coaching over a 90 day period. I will transform your life providing you have the desire to change.

A Money Back Guarantee Coaching Offer


And here's the huge deal breaker: I am so confident I will change your life for you that I am offering a money back guarantee.  

If you haven't seriously changed your results in life in that 90 days I will refund you the full coaching fee. No If's. No 'But's' . (You have to pass my, "Do I really want to change?" test before I take you on)

I have a proven track record with all of my clients and that's why I can afford to offer this exceptional offer.

So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. So if you are serious about changing the rest of your life, starting now or 2017, then please contact me.

By the start of April 2017 you will be 3 months older and either still with the same life you are living now. OR, you will be well on your way to living your dream life. It's your choice.

Get in touch with me today to see if you qualify for this exceptional offer and for all the details and prices.

It's your time. Make 2017 the year you made it happen or got back to your best.

Marketing Coaching for New Coaches or Therapists for 2017 - Explode Your Results


If you have recently started your own coaching or therapy business and would like to experience exponential growth in 2017, then let's talk.

I can help you grow your business in rapid time.

I have built several coaching businesses to date, two of them to multi-million pound status.

If you are serious about helping more people and really taking your business to another level, then get in touch today.

I do not take on more than 2 entrepreneurs in any 3 month period so please get in touch as soon as you are ready so that you do not miss out on my business offer (It is different to the one above).

Please get in touch today. Make 2017 the year you exploded your business results.